WE ARE OPEN!
Until 21 June:
- our Beach Houses and Cabins will be available for stays
- our camp sites will be available for all self-contained caravans and RVS; and
- our weekender site holders will be allowed back into our parks.
Toilets and playgrounds will be open. However, all other communal facilities, including our BBQs, camp kitchens, laundries and showers, will remain closed.
From June 22nd:
All our accommodation options are available for bookings. Yay! This includes powered camp sites for tents and caravans.
The safety of our guests and our awesome caravan park team is our highest priority – as always. However, in the current times we are being extra vigilant and ensuring we implement the highest standards of cleaning and hygiene. These are the steps we have put in place:
- Contact tracing. All guests must provide contact details and sign a declaration on arrival to ensure anyone knowingly infected with COVID-19 does not stay within our park
- Significantly increased and regular cleaning of the communal areas within our park. This includes touch zones in the playgrounds, boom gate access pads and the front office;
- Significantly increased cleaning regime for cabins and beach houses;
- Social distancing practices (1.5m) and the ‘1 person per 4sqm’ indoor rule in our reception office and toilet blocks.
- Signage for guests reminding them of the role they play in keeping themselves and other guests safe. These signs include information on social distancing, hygiene steps and what to do if they feel unwell or have been exposed to someone with COVID.
Our office is now open 9am to 5pm every day of the week. If you call outside these hours please leave a message or send an email to email@example.com and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you for your ongoing support. We can’t wait to welcome you back into the park!
For further information visit: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorias-restriction-levels-covid-19
Some Frequently Asked Questions
What type of accommodation bookings can be made?
From June 1 we can take bookings for:
- Caravans and RVs which are self-contained ONLY
From June 22nd we can take bookings for all accommodation types including powered camp sites.
Are there any different requirements for guest’s in the park?
To ensure the safety of you, other guests and our team we ask the following prior to booking:
You MUST confirm that:
- You do not currently have the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- You will notify us if you experience symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) whilst you are staying with us
- You will not attempt to use any of our communal facilities such as toilet and shower amenities, BBQs, camp kitchens or laundries whilst you stay with us. These facilities are locked.
- If you are camping in a caravan or RV you have your own toilet and cooking facilities.
- Staff may inspect your caravan or RV upon arrival to ensure you are self-contained
- You will adhere to the extra hygiene, public gathering, social distancing and any other Victorian government restrictions and recommendations in place to decrease the spread of the Coronavirus disease during your stay at the caravan park.
What are the Self-contained requirements?
Staff may inspect caravans and RVs upon arrival to ensure you are self-contained
You must have your own toilet and cooking facilities.
What will be available within our parks?
Until 21 June:
- Direct beach access, fresh air and relaxation on tap!
What will not be available in the parks?
- Camp Kitchens
From June 22nd ALL park facilities will be available.
The Department of Health and Human Services provides these FAQs for further information https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/travel-restrictions-covid-19#can-i-stay-at-a-caravan-park-or-camping-ground
We can't wait to welcome you!
The Riverview Team