For a food and wine getaway to delight any gustation enthusiast, this is the trip to satisfy everyone’s appetite.
There are family friendly wineries, restaurants and cafes, to award-winning restaurants with scrumptious gourmet food, all set in convenient locations surrounded by stunning scenery and breathtaking architecture. Indulge your senses in the best possible way with the ocean air, mesmerising waves and misty mornings fueling your appetite for a unique culinary adventure you can only have in this magnificent part of the world.
The seaside in winter is perfect for staying warm and cosy by the fire and enjoying the most sublime food and wine the region has to offer.
Take a trip to far flung tasting sensations
- Kisaan Estate Winery is the ideal spot for a warm and cosy wine tasting treat while soaking up the breathtaking scenery of the wines set against a crisp winter sky. There are scrumptious grazing platters to complement your wine with a mouth-watering selection of cheeses to choose from.
- For dinner, transport yourself to Vietnam and savour the exotic tastes and smells at Hanoi Kitchen. With its mix of traditional home cooking and the flavourful market stalls of Hanoi, the menu is divided into several sections from market food, family meals, salads, to soups and noodles.
Dine in enchanting and iconic buildings sure to impress
- For an enchanting lunch with delicious wine and superb food visit Oakdene Vineyards. This boutique vineyard features the ‘Upside-Down House’ cellar door adjacent to the cafe nestled amongst impressive birch trees. It is a hidden wonderland with unbelievable garden views.
- Experience dinner At The Heads near the iconic Barwon Heads picturesque jetty. The blue building was once Diver Dan’s classic boatshed café from the much-loved Aussie TV show Seachange. Savour the finest seafood in Australia at this iconic beachfront restaurant with evening views of the glistening ocean to top the night off.
Relaxed vibes and seaside views in a unique style like never before
- Open only on a Sunday, lunch at Oneday Estate includes a delectable combination of wine, food and good vibes. Dubbed the most unique winery on the Bellarine, this handcrafted timber and stone cellar door offers exquisite glasses of pinot noir, shiraz and riesling with a spicy paella fresh from the pan, all the while listening to local live tunes.
- Dinner at The Dunes is a sensory delight for gourmet food, wine and ocean lovers. Located on the sand dunes at Ocean Grove’s main beach, the building is designed to amplify and embrace its seaside surroundings with floor to ceiling windows to bring the ocean views to its patrons for a fully immersing coastal dining experience like none other. The atmosphere is relaxed, friendly and vibrant with a menu to suit all food lovers. This is a must-do experience.
Are you hungry for an incredible ocean lover’s taste sensation?
This 3-day getaway is a promise to your senses you can’t afford to not keep.
Give yourself over to sweet indulgence and savour every morsel of the incredible menus, wine lists and views on offer at these impressive restaurants and wineries. There’s impressive architecture, pristine locations, abundant gourmet food and award-winning wines waiting for you.
All you need to do is look at the menu and say yes.
Start your Winter Food & Wine journey at Riverview Family Caravan Park here.